Hi. I’m Jen.
I blog from Jenworld, which is my house in the middle of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Sometimes Jenworld is a democracy and sometimes it’s a benevolent dictatorship.
We Jenworld folks don’t have a military, because we are a more or less peaceful nation with only four residents — me, Pete (the token man), Grace (our older daughter, who is
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16), and Ellie (our younger daughter, who is 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14).
So, why “Jen on the Edge”? I started this blog in early 2007 during a time when I was under a lot of stress and needed the outlet. Believe me, blogging is way cheaper than therapy and a heck of a lot more fun. Some people might not agree that it is as effective, but it works for me.
You can find me other places too:
- I am also one of the co-founders of the Eleanor Project, which is a photographic project to show that all women are beautiful.
- And I do some freelance writing, social media consulting, and copy editing — find out more at Jennifer McDonald writes.
I hope you enjoy your time in Jenworld.
- Facebook: Jen on the Edge
- Twitter: @jenontheedge
- Instagram: @jenontheedge
- Pinterest: Jen on the Edge
- Email: jenontheedge @ embarqmail . com